South Africa has six new cases of the virus, its Health Ministry confirmed, bringing the total to 13.
The patients are:
- A 33-year-old female that had travelled to Italy and returned on 1 March
- A couple – a 34-year-old and a 33-year-old – who travelled to Germany and returned on 9 March
- A 57-year-old who travelled to Austria and Italy and returned on 8 March
- A 40-year-old who travelled to Portugal and returned on 7 March
- A 36-year-old who travelled to multiple countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Turkey. He returned on 9 March